Kevin Jennings, founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), was appointed by Secretary of Education Arne Duncan to be Assistant Deputy Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools.
- GLSEN once sponsored a conference at Tufts University that was advertised to "youth only ages 14 to 21."
- Three homosexual activists employed by the Massachusetts Departments of Health and Education led a youth workshop titled "What They Didn’t Tell You about Queer Sex & Sexuality in Health Class." Among other activities, the activists guided the students on gay sex practices.
- Jennings has spoken publicly about a high school student he once counseled who was in a sexual relationship with an older man — yet Jennings never reported this abuse to the authorities, the school, or the child’s parents.
- Call Secretary of Education Arne Duncan at 202-401-3000 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and urge him to withdraw his appointment.
- Call President Obama at 202-456-1414 (email: here) and urge him to withdraw this appointment.